UA-51520319-1 Samantha Natalie : Spring/ Summer Nail Polishes

Tuesday, 3 June 2014

Spring/ Summer Nail Polishes

So finally, my exams are all over, and I have plenty of free time now to blog and to do what I enjoy most!

So as a quick post today, I thought I would write about my favourite nail polishes for the Spring/ Summer season, as well as details are where to find them, if I manage to remember where!

1. The Corals

Coral is definitely my favourite colour for this season, as I think it firstly really compliments a tan, and also compliments the shades of clothes that I want to wear for the summer time.

 -Barry M Nail Paint in 296 Coral - bought for £2.99
- Leticia Well Nail Polish in Colour 516 - bought for  1

2. The Orange Shades


I love orange nail polishes, as firstly orange is one of my favourite colours, but also I think it works really well in the summer due to its bright, sunny tones.

- Rimmel 60 Second Nail Polish in 403 Orgasm.
-Ciate Mini Nail Polish in PP106 Hopscotch
-Leticia Well Nail Polish in Colour 493

3. The Pastels



Pastels are normally always summer trends, so it is a great idea to carry on the trend with your nail polish, here a selection of my favourites!

- Ciate Mini Nail Polish in PP080 Sugar Plum
-Ciate Mini Nail Polish in PP147 Chinchilla
-Ciate Mini Nail Polish in PP043 Apple & Custard
-Ciate Mini Nail Polish in Loop the Loop
-Leticia Well Nail Polish in Colour 508
-Yes Love Nail Polish in 897

Okay, so there are my favourite nail polish colours for this season, please feel free to comment what yours are, I'm interested to know! Thank you!

Samantha Natalie x