UA-51520319-1 Samantha Natalie : Review: Tea Tree Pore Minimiser (The Body Shop)

Wednesday, 19 March 2014

Review: Tea Tree Pore Minimiser (The Body Shop)



I bought this product on a trip to Covent Garden with friends, and after using up any primers that I had left I was on the look out for a new one that I hadn't tried before. After wandering around the Body Shop for ages as usual, my friend Chloe pointed out this pore minimiser and primer to me as she had tried this before and loved it.

When seeing this product I was instantly interested, as I have often felt self conscious about visible pores around my nose and sometimes on my cheeks, when wearing a foundation with a medium to heavy coverage. So when I saw a primer with these pore minimising properties I was instantly sold. Also, after chatting to the sales assistant she pointed me to an offer where the primer (£7.50) came along with a small bottle of tea tree oil for just £10, which I thought was really good value.

When first trying out this product I was instantly impressed. For the best results I used this after cleansing, toning, and moisturising, just before my makeup. Well the same as any primer really haha! When first putting it on my face my skin felt instantly refreshed from the tea tree, and the texture was extremely smooth, it just glided on! I think that however the most positive property of this product however, is the non oily consistency, I have often found with primers that there can be a almost sticky residue left over but with this one, it instantly sunk in to the skin, which I though was extremely good.

The one and only downside or negative that I can think about this product is the appearance of the primer itself, as it is a strange creamy yellow colour, which isn't the nicest! However really this is it irrelevant as it quickly sinks in to the skin leaving a transparent finish so overall there aren't any negatives that I can think of! 

So overall I would definitely recommend this product to anyone, especially those with combination or oily skin, it works a treat! Also I think at just £7.50 it is great value for money so I'd definitely give it a try! 

Thank you reading, and please feel free to comment on your opinions of this product, I'm really interested to hear you views! Also if there are any suggestions or products that you want me to review I would be more than happy to do so. 

Love From, 

Samantha Natalie x