UA-51520319-1 Samantha Natalie : Review of Rimmel Match Perfection- Light Perfecting Radiance Foundation

Tuesday, 18 March 2014

Review of Rimmel Match Perfection- Light Perfecting Radiance Foundation

I bought this foundation as a impulse buy really, after running out of my trusty bodyshop products. I had heard the good reviews from many bloggers about this foundation and I thought I'd give it a go! The price of this was relatively cheap at around £9 in comparison to my previous foundations which were around £15. 


When I first applied the foundation I was pleasantly surprised by then unoily and smooth texture( idk if that's then correct word sorry! ) on my face. Also when applied a brush I found that the foundation left a good finish. 

Another thing that I noticed about this foundation however, is the sheerness of it. This property could be seen as both positive or negative depending on your skins needs. For example when I am having a good skin day I find this foundation gives just the right amount of coverage, but however, on days where I have breakouts on my skin I feel that the coverage of the foundation is not quite enough to keep the blemishes hidden. However with the use of a good concealer, ( I personally love collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer) I think the problem of coverage can be avoided.

Overall I think that for the price of the foundation, it is very good value for money, and I recommend it to any one who wants a relitively light coverage for their skin. However for those who seek a more opaque or covered look, this may not turn out as the perfect foundation for you! 

I would love to hear your views and experiences with this product, and if anyone has any suggestions on certain products they would like me to review, I will of course consider them! Also I am open to reviewing sent items if I am first contacted via email, which is shown on my contact page! 

Please feel free to comment! 

Love from, 

Samantha Natalie x 

P.S I'm really sorry for the quality of the photo, my camera is playing up!